Saturday, 23 March 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer Review

I bought the whole undressed set (and some extras!) in a recent Makeup Academy order.

I picked up the following (from left to right):


I have to admit that this whole order came from just wanting to test the primer! My local Superdrug did not have any in stock so I bought this lot on-line via the Makeup Academy website.  The order came quite quickly, I must have only waited 3 days for it.

After a couple of weeks of trying these products out, I can say I am definitely really impressed with the primer. 

MUA claims the primer 'creates a radiant complexion that feels velvet soft to the touch whilst reducing the appearance imperfections in the skin such as fine lines and open pores'.  I can say that it has done all of this.

The product comes out in a clear liquid gel, and one pump is enough to cover the whole face.  It spreads out very easily and dries quite quickly leaving the skin feeling really soft and smooth.  My make up lasts between 6-9 hours and another big bonus is that I am shine free for the whole working day.  My skin also does look a lot 'healthier' or 'glowy' with the use of this primer. 

You get 15mls of product for only £3 (price as at March 2013) which is such a bargain! I have got a collection of primers ranging from L'oreal's Studio Secret to Benefit That Gal to Clarins Beaute Baume and this is my favourite of the lot!  

I would love to know if you have tried this product and what you thought of it.

I will post reviews of the other products soon.

Note: I can't recommend that this product will suit you of course, we all have different skin.  I have only reviewed this after having tried this on myself/on clients. Always test products before use in case of allergies.